Fitness Friday


Hey Ya'll and Welcome Back 💞

  For today's post I wanted to share a 1,000 rep at home workout!  I decided to do the workout before writing about it.  Now that I've completed the entire workout let me share what each exercise is and how it went!

  Heidi Somers aka Buff Bunny posted a video about a 1,000 rep at home workout.  After watching the video I decided to give it a go for my Friday workout.  This is such a great leg and booty workout.  While watching the video I thought that doesn't look to difficult.  Um yea, I was greatly mistaken.  My legs and booty will be sore for the next week!  Ok, not really but you catch my drift.  Call me crazy but I live for leg days.  I don't know what it is but nothing feels better to me than working out those legs of mine.  My legs have been a huge work in progress and so I like to work them as much as I can.  Thankfully, God blessed me with a booty 🍑  so for me its more of toning it.  

  Ever since I have discovered HIIT and weight lifting I have fallen in love with working out.  These type of workouts are what keep me going and I love them.  Find what type of working out works best for you.  That makes all the difference in the world.  For me, I need things that hold my interest.  Running on a treadmill for 2 hours just doesn't interest me.  This workout was a great way to take a break from the weights and high intensity cardio.  Believe me you still get in a great workout and I sweat so much during this.  I am a competitor and don't like to take the easy way out of things.  With that being said I tend to push myself in my workouts to far sometimes.  I constantly have to remind myself to chill out.  So with this workout I went full out!  You would think I would learn my lesson with these things .😏  When I do this same workout each Friday, I will cut in half the exercises that I can't quite get the full reps on.  So here is the complete workout:

100 Air Squats
100 Walking Lunges
100 Pulsing Squats
100 Lateral Lunges (50 each side)
100 Curtsy Lunges
100 Sumo Squats
100 Glute Kicks (50 each side)
100 Bulgarian Split Squats (50 each side)
100 Glute Lift Bridge
100 Lateral Squat Walk

For the workouts your not sure how to do I recommend checking out Heidi Somers video.  Here is a link to that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ldOKP7MFo8&t=590s
I would love to know your thoughts after completing this workout.  Remember only do as many reps for each that your body allows you to. (I should take my own advice 😂 )

Until next time, have a great day and God Bless 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting My Groove Back!

Update on Mom

The Past Month...