Tasty Tuesday featuring: Bell Pepper Stuffed with Meatloaf


Hey Ya'll and Welcome Back!

On today's blog I have a recipe that is one of my absolute favs.  It is not only healthy but very macro - friendly.  Since I am carb cycling this is a great low carb, high protein meal that I can enjoy and get very full from.

Here's how to make it:

Ingredients: Note these are just items I put into mine but feel free to add your own take on it!

1 medium green bell pepper
4 oz of lean ground turkey
1 egg
1 tbsp of dry oats 
garlic salt (dash)
chopped dry onion (just sprinkled some in) 
food scale (for exact measurements if your counting those macros)


Using your food scale measure out 4 oz. of lean ground turkey.


Add the egg and 1tbsp of dry oats.
Mix the meat, egg and dry oats all together.  I like to fold the egg and oats into the meat.


The only spices I used.  Garlic powder is much better than salt, but I don't add any other salt.


Cut and Core the inside of your bell pepper.


Bell peppers can be kind of tricky and just get out the best you can of the inside.


Get your oven safe dish and place the bell pepper inside.  I put the meat mixture inside the bell pepper before placing it in baking dish.  You can do that part however you choose.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 - 60 minutes.


I paired mine with half of a baked sweet potato.  

All that is left is to eat and enjoy!!! 😍

Leave a comment below on how your bell peppers come out.

Macro Totals for this dish: (not including sweet potato)

Carbs - 8.6
Protein - 33.8
Fat - 6.7

Until next time, hope ya'll have a great day and God Bless😊






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting My Groove Back!

Update on Mom

The Past Month...