Happy Birthday Dad...



Hey Ya'll and Welcome Back 💞

For today's blog post it is all about a very special person.

Today is my amazing dads birthday.  He deserves a day that is all about him.  I know that it is going to be hard to want to celebrate today.  When dad and I think about today it is hard for us to want to be happy.  It isn't because it is dads birthday but a reminder of the hardest day of our lives.

I want this to be a happy post though.  Will try my best dad to not make you cry!

Dad I can't tell you how blessed and thankful I am to have you as my dad.  Today we celebrate another year of your life.  I feel like you deserve a day that is all about you.  Dad you always put others before yourself.  You are selfless and have one of the most caring hearts.  

I think back to last Friday and Saturday.  In so many ways I feel like mom was sending you an early birthday gift.  From the ultimate UA tour to attending an Alabama Football game (in the lower bowl lol).  


Getting to watch your face light up and to see you smile those two days made me so happy.  How many people can say they have been able to be in Nick Saban's office.  Definitely a gift from mom.  She knows the love you have for Alabama and made it her duty to give you the ultimate birthday present.  

Also getting to attend your first SEC Alabama Football game.  Another memory I will hold onto for forever.  

I just want you to know how proud I am of you.  You have been through so much in the past few years, but you continue to put a smile on your face.  It is amazing how you keep putting on a brave face and continue to live each day.  

Rachel and I love you so much!! Also it isn't an official birthday without this:

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Daddy,
Happy Birthday to you!!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Until next time, have a great day and God Bless 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting My Groove Back!

Update on Mom

The Past Month...